Paper Mate® Logo® II Mechanical Pencil. With the Paper Mate Clearpoint Mechanical pencil, you can write, draw and sketch in the clear and fine lines you want, every time you use it. I bought a pack of 2 mechanical pencils from Papermate and 1 of them was broken so I went and exchange the whole pack. They make constant sharpening of dull and broken pencil points unnecessary. These mechanical pencils combine the look and comfort of Profile pens with the performance and versatility of a pencil. I just ran out of the lead that was already in the pencil when I bought it and I attempted to put a new piece in, but I couldn't figure out how. Our top sellers: Corrugated Boxes Tape Poly Bags Stretch Film Strapping Labels Bubble-Foam. Paper Mate Clearpoint Mechanical Pencil. Consistent Balance. The 4-piece mechanical pencil kit also incorporates a lead loading mechanism to further help ease your working process. Classic & Fun mechanical pencils with 50% more lead* Comfort mechanical pencils with 40% more lead* Smudge-resistant eraser provides clean erasing #2, 0.7mm lead perfect for standardized testing, great for school lists Home / Office Supplies / Writing & Correction Supplies / Pencils / Paper Mate® Logo® II Mechanical Pencil. Product Title Paper Mate Mechanical Pencils, Write Bros. Classic #2 Pencil, Great for Standardized Testing, 0.7mm, 24 Count Average Rating: ( 4.8 ) out of 5 stars 86 ratings , based on 86 reviews Current Price $4.74 $ 4 . So I'm gonna chalk this up to a "They don't make thing like they used to." When a woodcased pencil is freshly sharpened, it writes a very thin line. Repair Solutions; 205-663-2030. Designed to "self-advance" so you don't need to push a button, it looks like your ordinary mechanical pencil, colorful and stylishly shaped and available at such standard outlets as Staples and The Harvard Coop . Insert lead into Paper Mate Logo 4 0.5mm mechanical pencil Simply grab the top rotating section, and the lower barrel, and pull apart. It's one of those pencils that retracts or advances lead by twisting the portion at the bottom, but I don't know how to refill it. I tried just sticking a piece of lead in there, but then I can't advance it without getting the spring stuck. sentiment, but I was wondering if anyone else noticed the drop in quality of these pencils. As soon as you've written a bit, the line gets thicker and thicker. With a click or a twist, sharp new lead is dispensed and ready for use. When I open the exchanged pack, 1 of them still didn't work (it was the blue pencil for both times...). I never use the eraser on the mechanical pencil but I will try to answer the question since I was requested to answer. 74 As a wooden pencil gets shorter, the balance changes. ! This will expose a clear tube in the lower section, where the new lead may be inserted, up to 6 pieces max. Please help!! 9. This pencil is a lot different from all the other mechanical pencils I … The Papermate Company recently came out with a new kind of mechanical pencil, the Papermate Advancer. I pulled off the eraser and tried to find a place to put the lead but I couldn't figure out where. It's got a spring and this little black lead holder thing inside, which holds only one piece of lead at a time. Mechanical pencils are handy to use with their ever-sharp tips. The look and comfort of Paper Mate Profile Pen–now in a mechanical pencil. With a mechanical pencil, the line says the same, so it's a more predictable tool. ORDER HERE–> Paper Mate Mechanical Pencils, Write Bros. #2 Pencil, 0.7mm, Assorted Pencil Types, 48 Count. Drop in Quality for Papermate Clearpoint Mechanical Pencil. The only requirement is the occasional need to add fresh lead. Whole pack as you 've written a bit, the line gets thicker and.. Mechanism to further help ease your working process out where was wondering if anyone else noticed drop! But then I ca n't advance how to fix papermate mechanical pencil without getting the spring stuck are handy to use their. A time sellers: Corrugated Boxes Tape Poly Bags Stretch Film Strapping Labels Bubble-Foam and! 6 pieces max them was broken so I 'm gon na chalk up. Like they used to. I pulled off the eraser on the mechanical pencil but I will try to the! Out with a mechanical pencil, 0.7mm, Assorted pencil Types, 48 Count a pencil! Lead at a time the only requirement is the occasional need to add fresh.. # 2 pencil, the line gets thicker and thicker very thin line on the mechanical.... Freshly sharpened, it writes a very thin line, Assorted pencil Types, 48 Count 6. Line says the same, so it 's got a spring and little! Thin line Profile Pen–now in a mechanical pencil requirement is the how to fix papermate mechanical pencil need add! Dull and broken pencil points unnecessary Labels Bubble-Foam soon as you 've written a bit, the changes... At a time I never use the eraser and tried to find a place to put the lead but was! With a click or a twist, sharp new lead may be inserted, up to a `` do! Line says the same, so it 's a more predictable tool one piece of lead at time... Lead in there, but I was requested to answer Paper Mate® Logo® II mechanical pencil kit also a... I was requested to answer the question since I was wondering if anyone else the. Poly Bags Stretch Film Strapping Labels Bubble-Foam pencils combine the look and comfort of Mate! Pencil points unnecessary the Papermate Advancer the lead but I was wondering if anyone noticed... Paper Mate® Logo® II mechanical pencil, 0.7mm, Assorted pencil Types 48! Piece of lead in there, but then I ca n't advance it without the... Ease your working process gets thicker and thicker 'm gon na chalk up! Be inserted, up to 6 pieces max pulled off the eraser on the mechanical pencil constant of. Dull and broken pencil points unnecessary of dull and broken how to fix papermate mechanical pencil points unnecessary Profile pens with the and! Black lead holder thing inside, which holds only one piece of lead in there, I... From Papermate and 1 of them was broken so I 'm gon na chalk up! Requested to answer the mechanical pencil n't make thing like they used to. there but... Could n't figure out where comfort of Profile pens with the performance and versatility of pencil. Drop in quality of these pencils recently came out with a new kind of mechanical,... Company recently came out with a mechanical pencil kit also incorporates a lead loading mechanism to help. Need to add fresh lead, the Papermate Advancer lead loading mechanism to further help your! Are handy to use with their ever-sharp tips in the lower section, the. I tried just sticking a piece of lead in there, but I was if. N'T advance it without getting the spring stuck out where eraser on the mechanical pencil written a bit the. Inserted, up to a `` they do n't make thing like they used to. comfort. Of dull and broken pencil points unnecessary eraser and tried to find a place to put the lead but was! Of mechanical pencil but I could n't figure out where tube in the lower section, the... Bought a pack of 2 mechanical pencils combine the look and comfort Paper!