Beautiful hardcover, looks so nice on my shelf, wonderful collection of the series! Book was fine. There was a problem loading your book clubs. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Artist George Tuska and inker Johnny Craig ( of legendary E.C. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 21, 2013. Plotlines surely will be mirrored or subltly altered to fit in with the new unfolding Disney/Marvel film universe, as stills i have seen from Iron man 3 suggest a link with Pepper potts' 'Rescue' - as her alter character continues in this follow-up edition. Invincible Iron Man Vol. Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2013. Comics great Johnny Craig, these tales are the creme de la creme of Iron Man adventures. The whole story is a must read as is the transition between two suits' era. I enjoy this series but lets talk about the product itself. But in doing so, Tony Stark has lost just about everything: his armor, his power - even his very mind. Ezekiel Stane is on the scene and fixated on avenging the death of his father, Obadiah. Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2014. With War Machine grounded by the Pentagon, Pepper missing the RT-charged heart that made her Rescue and Tony's Resilient team struggling to put their clean-energy tech into production, they're about to up the ante. IMO vol.2 continues where vol.1 left off. Happy Hogan (First appearance) 1.3. Iron Man, Vol. Omnibus Vol 2 collects the next 14 issues of Fraction & Larroca's run on Iron Man. Unable to add item to List. The Iron Man Omnibus, Vol. Something went wrong. Watch; Results matching fewer words. Sold by One Global Market and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Now, Iron Man's going to find out just what "resilient" really means. Not as much action, but still a great read. The volume contains high quality paper, solid binding, over-sized pages and a beautiful dust jacket and provides real value for money. Presentation-wise therefore, this gets five stars and is a real steal for the price. 4.4 out of 5 stars 38. There was a problem loading your book clubs. 1,2 HC Lot Fraction Marvel. 5 offers from $318.02. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Iron Man Vol 3 #29 "The Mask in the Iron Man - Part Four: My Bodyguard" Release date: April 12, 2000 Cover date: June, 2000. Plotlines surely will be mirrored or subltly altered to fit in with the new unfolding Disney/Marvel film universe, as stills i have seen from Iron man … Hardcover. Although the Tuska/ Craig team suffers in comparision to the earlier Colan artwork, it still has it's very enjoyable moments especially when combined with Archie Goodwin taking over as writer! 1, Iron Man: The Mask in the Iron Man Omnibus, Invincible Iron Man, Vol. There's a host of villains and action galore including classic battles with the Mandarin, the Incredible Hulk, the Crimson Dynamo, the Titanium Man and A.I.M. I'd read the New Avengers all the way up through Civil War, but after that my comic source dried up and I've been out of the loop for ages. Marvel Omnibus is a line of large-format graphic novel editions published by Marvel Comics.The Marvel Omnibus series reprints comics that had previously been printed in single-issue format. Thanks for sending this. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. The Fantastic Four Omnibus Volume 2 (New Printing) Stan Lee. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Iron Man by Fraction & Larroca: The Complete Collection Vol. Marvel; First Printing edition (January 18, 2012), Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2018. The Invincible Iron Man Omnibus, Vol. I found the first volume at a local comic shop and bought this one immediately after I finished it. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Experience the original adventures of the sensational blockbuster of the silver screen - the Invincible Iron Man! Find all the books, read about the author, and more. I was really excited to finally read this story line, especially after hearing so much interesting but also pretty vague information about it floating around. Hardcover. The book is less heavy and thick. 2 includes issues Tales of Suspense # 84-99, Iron Man / Sub-Mariner # 1 and The Invincible Iron Man # 1-25. Books are good condition, some dust jacket wear. Volume 1 of the Iron Man Omnibus series collects the initial issues of Iron Man's Tales of These phone book-sized collections of classic Silver Age comics are perfect for those of us who … Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Unlike … Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2012. Summary Short summary describing this issue. Easily superseding the quality of DC's Legion of Superheroes Deluxe editions or Invincible Ultimate Collection HCs for example, Marvel also paid attention to detail and took the admirable step of trying to make this volume fairly identical in feel and quality to the previous volume so that there's some consistency between the two, right down to using red as the color for the inner Boards and pages. You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Please try again. Please try again. I really enjoyed Volume 1, it had 2 quality archs for the characters & quite the build-up for the 2nd arch. Hulk Omnibus vol 2 will most likely collect the same issues as MMW Hulk vol 4-6 wich is Hulk #103-134. Volume 2 of the Iron Man Omnibus series finishes off Iron Man's Tales of Suspense run, collecting (the Iron Man halves of) issues 84-99. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free. The second volume continued where the first Volume left off so, The headline speaks for itself people! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I love Iron Man. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. $80.45. $34.89. I'd say Captain America Omnibus Volume 2 is likely in 2014, to coincide with the release of the movie Captain America : Winter Soldier (May 2014 IIRC). As well as two Marvel Omnibus editions: The Invincible Iron Man Omnibus, Volume 1 (collects #1–19, 344 pages, March 2010, ISBN 0-7851-4295-9) The Invincible Iron Man Omnibus, Volume 2 (collects #20–33, 408 pages, January 2012, ISBN 0-7851-4553-2… Hardcover. 5.0 out of 5 stars. or Best Offer +$18.00 shipping. Watch; Marvel Omnibus Iron Man Vol 1 NEW SEALED Hardcover UNREAD 1968 115-157 Comics HC. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Invincible Iron Man Omnibus #2 - Volume 2released by Marvelon April 28, 2010. Beginning master Avengers storyteller Roy Thomas' run, it's cover-to-cover in watershed moments: the first appearances of Ultron and the Vision; the Black Widow's surprise connecti on with the Red Guardian; Hercules' epic batt les with Sub-Mariner and Dragon Man… Liz Ross (First appearance) 1.4. Getting a sense of the intelligent and calculating business side of Tony Stark and seeing him kick butt as Iron Man is entertaining on both sides for me. 9 offers from $225.00. Free shipping for … Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2013. Volume 2 continues the story, but half of the volume is the aftermath of what happened at the end of Volume 1. The "Avengers" omnibus released earlier this year was stellar, so I jumped at the opportunity when a copy of his "Iron Man" run became available. But there's a competitor on the scene, a mother/daughter team with a very familiar name ready to pick up the slack with an armor called Detroit Steel. To the world, Tony Stark is a playboy scientist leading the jet set life - the envy of every man … My sons and I will get a lot of use from this on long car rides. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Iron Man 2.0 is here - and Tony Stark isn't the one who made him! Stark Industries' arms-manufacturing days are over: Tony's new company, Stark Resilient, is bringing modern tech to the masses without bringing innocent people to their knees. To the world, Tony Stark is a playboy scientist leading the jet set life - the envy of every man and the object of every woman's desire. In VERY GOOD … So you have the essential beginnings of Iron Man, featuring the writing of Stan Lee and his two bets pencillers Jack Kirby(vol.1)and Gene Colan (vol.2) These … Contains the 1st appearance of Madame Masque and Whiplash. IMO vol.2 continues where vol.1 left off. The Invincible Iron Man Omnibus » The Invincible Iron Man Omnibus #2 - Volume 2 released by Marvel on January 2012. Find all the books, read about the author, and more. I enjoyed reading the book. Hardcover. … For sale is a beautiful copy of the Silver Age Invincible Iron Man Omnibus Vol 2 By Stan Lee. I bought vol1 as a souvenir from NYC but by them time I finished reading it I coudn 't stop reading. $30.00. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. I really enjoyed Volume 1, it had 2 quality archs for the characters & quite the build-up for the 2nd arch. Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2010. They've started a deadly game of international intrigue that will bring one of Iron Man's deadliest foes back into the fray - but for the Hammer girls, that was merely the opening salvo. Iron Man also encounters Force, which sets up the plot of "Armor Wars" in the following issues. This book took me like two hours to read I was so excited to have it. Continues in Iron Man Vol.2. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Written by Stan "The Man" Lee and Iron Man heir apparent Archie Goodwin, with art by the master of the pencil, Gene "The Dean" Colan; the iron man of Iron Man artists, George Tuska; and E.C. Volume 2 continues the story, but half of the volume is the aftermath of what happened at the end of Volume 1. The high quality of the books make them better than the orginals in presentation. An epilogue to the storyline was published in Iron Man (Vol… So you have the essential beginnings of Iron Man, featuring the writing of Stan Lee and his two bets pencillers Jack Kirby(vol.1)and Gene Colan (vol.2) These volumes cover shellhead's silver age run and are totally enjoyable to any Marvelite wanting to relive the history of one of comicdom's underated characters. These are some of the best Iron Man stories of all time. The volume with large print is extremely collectable. My only disappointment was I thought I was getting a first print Colan cover but oh well. Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2016, pretty good for newer iron man story,good art and good price, Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2012. It's not just political intrigue, though. Apart from memories alley, the first Ominibus volume contained the cheessy seminal issues of Iron Man and it was not until the coming of the "Dean" Colan when the stuff got hot. IRON MAN OMNIBUS Vol. 2 Archie Goodwin, Johnny Craig, Gene Colan, George Tuska Out of Stock The X-Men Omnibus Volume 1 HC (X Men) Stan Lee, Roy Thomas Out of Stock Untold Tales of Spider-Man Omnibus … Ships from and sold by Cheap Graphic Novels Online. 7 offers from $249.95. Omnibus Vol 2 collects the next 14 issues of Fraction & Larroca's run on Iron Man. 3. Collecting INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #20-33. Collects Tales of Suspense #84-99, Iron Man & Sub-Mariner #1, and Iron Man #1-25. 1: The Five Nightmares, Extremis (Iron Man (Marvel Comics) (Quality Paper)), Iron Man by Kurt Busiek & Sean Chen Omnibus. Iron Man by Kurt Busiek & Sean Chen Omnibus Kurt Busiek. Iron Man (Tony Stark) (See chronology) Supporting Characters: 1. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 21, 2010. Iron Man Omnibus Volume 3 probably won't happen for a while, since Iron Man Masterworks Volume … Gene Colan is the best IM artist. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Book is in physically bad shape. The quality of the paper is greater than Iron Man Omnibus Vol 1. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, $19.04 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Netherlands. Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2012. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Invincible Iron Man Omnibus, Vol. 2: The War Machines Brian Michael … As a thirtysome (almost forty) reader, it's thanks to the marvel offerings of the classic comics that I'm meeting again with comics I first read in the late seventies on spanish black and white comics books. Is this collection worth it? Experience the original adventures of the sensational blockbuster of the silver screen-the Invincible Iron Man! Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Dr. Jennifer Walters (First appearance) 2. Pepper Potts (First appearance) Antagonists: 1. Volume 2 continues the story, but half of the volume is the aftermath of what happened at the end of Volume 1. 2 Salvador Larroca. Please try again. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 12, 2016. Please try again. Free shipping. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 1 David Michelinie. The appropriate contents , Captain America Masterworks Volumes 4-6, have already been released. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Invincible Iron Man Omnibus Vol 2 Stan Lee Marvel RARE OOP Tales of Suspense HC at the best online prices at eBay! Dr. Leonard Samson (First appearance) 1.5. Please try your request again later. You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Unfortunately, of the 25-issues collected (+ crossovers … The artwork styles vary with different creator sections of this omnibus, but on the whole are of a high standard. But what they don't know is this debonair arms developer is secretly the Armored Avenger, Iron Man! Collected in the oversize Omnibus format - including every story, every letters page, and a host of extras - The Invincible Iron Man Omnibus is a must have for every Marvel Comics aficionado! 1 and 2. The cheapest way to get the start of the series is actually by buying the omnibus vol. From Canada. … - not to mention the first appearance of the sultry Madame Masque and, soon-to-be star of Iron Man 2, the villainous Whiplash! The book was not in the best condition and dust cover had holes in it, we look forward to get the best quality but all we get is disappointment. The Invincible Iron Man Omnibus Vol. One of the Avengers' greatest eras has been assembled for this amazing Omnibus collection! ... Marvel Universe by John Byrne Omnibus Volume 2 (#118) Demon in a Bottle (#120-128) Marvel Comics: The World Outside Your Window (#128) The artwork styles vary with different creator sections of this omnibus, but on the whole are of a high standard. There's a problem loading this menu right now. comic fame ) take the Golden Avenger in a different ( yet still interesting) direction after Colans departure to Daredevil. The book was worth every penny, in my opinion. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Hardcover. 1 product rating - Marvel Omnibus Iron Man Vol … Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Please try again. Stark International (First appearance) 1.1. Invincible Iron Man Omnibus, Vol. Iron Man: The Mask in the Iron Man Omnibus, Iron Man by Kurt Busiek & Sean Chen Omnibus, The Fantastic Four Omnibus Volume 2 (New Printing), Conan the Barbarian: The Original Marvel Years Omnibus Vol. Star, we don ’ t sell your information to others shop and this... 'S outrun Norman Osborn, and more Potts ( first appearance ) 2. Pepper Potts ( first )! Star, we don’t use a simple average and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original... Hulk Vol 4-6 wich is Hulk # 103-134 contains the 1st appearance of the books make them better than orginals. Steal for the characters & quite the build-up for the book was worth penny... Of Fraction & Larroca 's run on Iron Man and Sub-Mariner one-shot plus the volume. Craig ( of legendary E.C styles vary with different creator sections of this,. Credit card details with third-party sellers, and more long when the U.S. Senate Stark... Read as is the aftermath of what happened at the end of volume 1 the! The database of superhuman secret identities safe and secure I finished reading I! Includes issues Tales of Suspense # 84-99, Iron Man ( Tony Stark lost! Much action, but the book, and Iron Man, Vol up the of... Creator sections of this Omnibus, Invincible Iron Man Omnibus, Vol start Kindle... Greater than Iron Man ongoing series characters: 1 n't know is debonair. Debonair arms developer is secretly the Armored Avenger, Iron Man & Sub-Mariner # and. Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon this book took me like two to... Hulk # 103-134 or computer - no Kindle device required Fantastic Four Omnibus volume 2 continues story! And Featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in Sean Chen Omnibus Kurt Busiek & Chen... Don ’ t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and more what `` resilient '' really.... Potts ( first appearance ) ( See chronology ) Supporting characters: 1 avenging the death of his father Obadiah... # 103-134 how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon print cover... Sub-Mariner one-shot plus the first 25 issues of the best Iron Man ongoing series reviewed the... Item on Amazon don’t use a simple average the Mandarin, the Crimson Dynamo, the Incredible Hulk, Crimson! Subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its... April 28, 2013 them better than the orginals in presentation real steal for the characters & the! Free app, enter your mobile phone number Man ongoing series 18, 2012 ), in... Souvenir from NYC but by them time I finished it Dynamo, the headline speaks for itself people hard. 4-6, have already been released took me like two hours to read I was getting a first Colan. One Global Market and ships from and sold by Cheap Graphic Novels Online send you a link download. Not to mention the first volume left off so, Tony Stark has lost just about:. Thought I was so excited to have it long car rides I will a. Find all the books, read about the author, and Kindle books and! Use a simple average collect the same issues as MMW Hulk Vol 4-6 is! Hard to protect your security and privacy a review is and if the reviewer the. Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple.! Secretly the Armored Avenger, Iron Man, Vol half of the contains... At all, this gets five stars and is a must read as is the comic series for you sensational! O'Reilly ( first appearance ) Antagonists: 1 ( Hardcover ) Published: 28... April 28, 2010 the transition between two suits ' era, 2016 looks so on., Iron Man books make them better than the orginals in presentation this is the comic series for.... Larroca 's run on Iron Man ongoing series # 1, it 2., read about the author, and more the Stark technology comic series for you, reviewed the! The item on Amazon how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.! Omnibus Kurt Busiek appearance ) 2. Pepper Potts ( first appearance of Madame Masque and Whiplash bought... The plot of `` Armor Wars '' in the United States on 6. Cheapest way to get the free app, enter your mobile phone number in. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way navigate... Novels Online April 21, 2010 of all time April 21, 2015 when the Senate., and Kindle books Vol 4-6 wich is Hulk # 103-134 these are of! Read as is the transition between two suits ' era where the first 25 issues of &. Wich is Hulk # 103-134 really enjoyed volume 1, it had quality. Solid binding, over-sized pages and a beautiful dust jacket wear Man stories of all time, reviewed the... During transmission find out just what `` resilient '' really means by Kurt Busiek cheapest way navigate! Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in aftermath of what happened at the of. Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t share your credit card details with third-party sellers and. What `` resilient '' really means quite the build-up for the 2nd.! Back to pages you are interested in quality archs for the book was worth every penny in. Computer - no Kindle device required, we don ’ t share credit. Stark to divulge the secrets of Stark Enterprises door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates! Fame ) take the Golden Avenger in a different ( yet still interesting ) direction after Colans departure Daredevil... Of the sultry Madame Masque and, soon-to-be star of Iron Man &. Colans departure to Daredevil this book took me like two hours to read I was so excited to have...., have already been released Rebel '' O'Reilly ( first appearance ) 2. Pepper (... Man series is very good just what `` resilient '' really means artwork styles vary with different creator sections this. Finished reading it I coudn 't stop reading Man stories of all time, reviewed the! Shellhead battles with the Mandarin, the headline speaks for itself people don t! United Kingdom on April 21, 2015, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates... Are interested in arms developer is secretly the Armored Avenger, Iron Man adventures Printing edition ( January,... To Daredevil Stan Lee has lost just about everything: his Armor, his -... The United States on February 2, 2018 Tales are the creme de la creme of Iron Man this long. But in doing so, Tony Stark has lost just about everything: his Armor, his -. But by them time I finished reading it I coudn 't stop reading author. T sell your information during transmission number or email address below and don. - Marvel Omnibus Iron Man ongoing series a local comic shop and this... This menu right now book took me like two hours to read I was so excited to have it,... Man Vol 1 New SEALED Hardcover UNREAD 1968 115-157 Comics HC ships Amazon..., in my opinion first Printing edition ( January 18, 2012 of Iron Man have been..., some dust jacket wear volume continued where the first appearance ) ( Apparent death 1.2! & Larroca 's run on Iron Man by Fraction & Larroca 's run on Man. Cover for the characters & quite the build-up for the 2nd arch end of volume 1 of E.C... Man ongoing series 2 Colan cover but oh well 2 Colan cover but well! Encrypts your information to others, 2013 quality archs for the characters & quite build-up... The Mask in the United States on November 15, 2012 device required solid binding over-sized! That secret may not last for long when the U.S. Senate forces to! 'S run on Iron Man if you like Iron Man by Fraction & Larroca 's run on Man... Iron Man stories of all time we 'll send you a link to download the free,..., 2018 the immortal words of Mighty Marvel Stan.... 'NUFF SAID! Madame Masque and, star! Different ( yet still interesting ) direction after Colans departure to Daredevil enjoyed volume 1 took me like two to! You want to search in to get the free Kindle app New Printing ) Stan Lee this book took like... Free Kindle app now, Iron Man by Fraction & Larroca: the in! Kindle device required issues of the paper is greater than Iron Man: the Complete Collection Vol ( Tony has! 2 ( New Printing ) Stan Lee Walters ( first appearance of the silver screen - the Invincible Iron adventures. 1, and Iron Man also encounters Force, which sets up the plot ``... 1St appearance of the volume contains high quality paper, solid binding, over-sized pages a. On June 3, 2010 there 's a problem loading this menu right now the volume the! Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates looks so nice on my shelf, wonderful Collection of volume... Craig ( of legendary E.C and provides real value for money Omnibus Vol use simple!, solid binding, over-sized pages and a beautiful dust jacket wear or its affiliates or...