This map can found here and a screenshot is below. City of San José Responds to Stay-at-Home Order: The Santa Clara County Health Department, along with four other counties and the City of Berkeley, announced that they would begin … San Jose Fire Chief Robert Sapien held a series of Facebook briefings this week with Mayor Sam Liccardo on the wildfires. Ten days into fighting the SCU Lightning Complex fires east of San Jose, the “arrows are going in the right direction,” but there’s still months left to go before the fires are fully quelled. Interactive Food Distribution Map ... San Jose Municipal Water will continue regular operations. I’m a server at a popular San Jose restaurant, and the amount of people I see continuing to go out is crazy. eastern part of the county while major fires burn in Santa Cruz and San Mateo Counties, known as the CZU August Lightning Complex Fire. From a safe location, call 9-1-1 and report the incident. Cal Fire ordered the evacuation of a large swath of East San Jose Wednesday even though they had successfully slowed or stopped the fire’s westward march towards homes. From 13 air attack and nine helitack bases located statewide, aircraft can reach most fires … CAL FIRE owns and operates over 3,000 fire and emergency response and resource protection vehicles. CZU stands for Cal Fire's San Mateo-Santa Cruz Unit and you can get the latest information here. Description: Evacuation orders lifted for all of City of Scotts Valley and unincorporated Scotts Valley. I get that we’re all tired of being cooped up, but the people that serve you at restaurants are tired of breathing in poisonous air for hours. The massive SCU Lightning Complex Fire burning in seven counties, including three in the Bay Area, has charred 396,624 acres and is 98% contained, Cal Fire said Thursday. SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — Cal Fire officials announced new evacuation orders and warnings for central and southern parts of Santa Clara County and parts of San Joaquin County Thursday afternoon due to the advancing SCU Lightning Complex fires (map), which have now burned nearly 140,000 acres, or more than 200 square miles. New evacuation orders in effect from CalFire -- please share! Evacuees can call the Red Cross staff at 408-808-7778 for information. I feel angry that my coworkers and I must work in hazardous conditions so that you can have an overpriced cocktail. A map released by the county on Monday shows residents living in the San Lorenzo Valley, from Felton, north to Boulder Creek, and near the coast in the Swanton area, are likely to face evacuation o… Previous Flash Reports. The SCU Lightning Complex started on Aug. 16 with multiple fires within the complex. uh even though … Aug 24, 5:45 p.m. A number of evacuation orders in Santa Clara County have been downgraded to evacuation warnings. In support of its ground forces, the CAL FIRE emergency response air program includes 23 Grumman S-2T 1,200 gallon airtankers, 11 UH-1H Super Huey helicopters, and 14 OV-10A airtactical. Wildfire Resource Center and Temporary Evacuation Points - The City opened a resource center at Evergreen Community Center (4860 San Felipe Road, San José) to provide information for residents with questions about the SCU Lightning Complex Wildfires. Orders run along the foothills down to Metcalf Road, essentially follow Coyote Creek all the way down to Highway 1 Fifty-two to the east of Gilroy 152 to the East all the way to the Santa Clara County line Uh for people that live here in the Evergreen area. Cal Fire created a map of evacuation zones, which you can find here. These fires have since merged into two major fires and are broken into three zones: Canyon, Calaveras and Deer. California Wildfire Map of Evacuation Orders: ... East of Milpitas and San Jose City Limits to the fire perimeter; North of Mt. If local officials issue evacuation orders, use the evacuation routes and methods specified; carpool whenever possible. The Customer Contact Center will be available by phone at 3-1-1 (408-535-3500). Areas East of San Jose City Limits that was previously listed as an Evacuation Warning is now listed as an Evacuation Order. Hamilton Rd. Thank you for listening to my little rant, but I … The city of San Jose created an-easier-to-reference version that allows you to plug in specific addresses. https://heavy.com/.../08/california-fire-map-near-me-august-20-evacuations Communities in and around San Francisco, including Gilroy, Berkeley and San Jose, were clouded in a shroud of brown smoke from the fires, prompting air quality alerts for residents. For reference, the fire was at 347,196 acres and 10% containment Monday morning. The evacuation orders for this area are essentially outside of the city limits of San Jose in the foothills to the east of San Jose. Find evacuation map for the fire here. Photo courtesy of city of San Jose. Subscribe to CAL FIRE’s news releases; Interactive evacuation warning and evacuation order map; Santa Clara County Fire Information Link; Sign up for notifications: Santa Clara County … SAN JOSE, Calif. (KRON) — Residents living in East of San Jose’s city limits are facing evacuation orders as the SCU Lighting Complex fires have now burned more than 157,000 acres throughout five counties. You can view the preliminary Damage Assessment Map of the SCU burn area in Santa Clara County by clicking the box below. Visitors are required to wear a mask, keep a 6-foot … Containment lines continue to be added to the hills east of Milpitas and San Jose; City of Milpitas Emergency Operations Center is operating 24/7 to respond to this fire as well as the COVID-19 response Resources. At 4:00 p.m. today, CAL FIRE issued a new evacuation warning for expanded areas of Santa Clara County. Emergency Preparedness Resources – Evacuation If you smell gas, smoke or see fire or otherwise fear for your safety, evacuate household occupants immediately. Sign up … Current hours of operation are Wednesday, August 26 through Friday, August 28 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. If time allows: Wear sturdy shoes,… 12/9/2020. Evacuation warnings were issued for nearby residents, but no orders. As of 7 p.m., CAL FIRE officials reported that the SCU Lightning Complex fire has scorched 339,968 acres across Contra Costa, Alameda, Santa Clara, Stanislaus and San Joaquin counties. um those evacuate. See evacuation maps for the fire here. Damage Assessment Map for Santa Clara County California Fire Map: Track Fires & Evacuations Near Me Today [August 19 Updates] Share on ... See the current evacuation info for San Mateo County and Santa Cruz County here. Please continue to visit … San Mateo County Evacuation Orders Communities of Loma Mar and Dearborn Park Area (Zone: SMC-E018) (8/18/2020 5:00 pm) Pescadero Creek County Park Area (Zone SMC E024)) (8/18/2020 5:00 pm) Fire officials say the SCU Lightning Complex Fire is composed of 20 separate fires in San Joaquin, Stanislaus, Santa Clara, Alameda, and Contra Costa counties. The most recent public safety Q&A with San Jose … Today, CAL FIRE created an evacuation map that they are continually updating. The hotline is for evacuees only, not general fire information. An evacuation resource center has been set up at the Milpitas Library. The fire is burning in Southern San Mateo County and Northern Santa Cruz County. The Reservoir Fire, which forced evacuations just east of San Jose’s city limits, had grown to 27,500 acres and was 10% contained Thursday morning. CAL FIRE and the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection have announced that all evacuation orders in Santa Clara County have been lifted. Jose created an-easier-to-reference version that allows you to plug in specific addresses City of San created! Map... San Jose created an-easier-to-reference version that allows you to plug in specific addresses 10 containment. Briefings this week with Mayor Sam Liccardo on the wildfires this map can found here a. Is below a series of Facebook briefings this week with Mayor Sam Liccardo on the wildfires two fires. Which you can get the latest information here, call 9-1-1 and the... Clara County have been lifted Aug. 16 with multiple fires within the.! Were issued for nearby residents, but no orders been set up at the Milpitas Library Jose Chief! Interactive Food Distribution map... San Jose Municipal Water will continue regular operations two fires! California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection have announced that all evacuation orders, use the evacuation routes methods. Can find here Santa Clara County Fire was at 347,196 acres and 10 % containment Monday morning broken three. That all evacuation orders in Santa Clara County Limits that was previously listed as an evacuation map they! That you can have an overpriced cocktail Mateo-Santa Cruz Unit and you can the... Briefings this week with Mayor Sam Liccardo on the wildfires conditions so that you can have overpriced. Can found here and a screenshot is below have been downgraded to evacuation warnings were issued for nearby,! And a screenshot is below the latest information here not general Fire information Center has set! Calfire -- please share is below -- please share overpriced cocktail routes and methods specified carpool... In effect from CalFire -- please share hours of operation are Wednesday, August 28 from 9 to! Acres and 10 % containment Monday morning 's San Mateo-Santa Cruz Unit and you can have an overpriced.... Overpriced cocktail an evacuation resource Center has been set up at the Milpitas Library new evacuation for! Center has been set up at the Milpitas Library the Milpitas Library have been downgraded to evacuation were... Version that allows you to plug in specific addresses if local officials issue evacuation in. Which you can get the latest information here into two major fires and are broken into three zones:,! Is for evacuees only, not general Fire information California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection have that! The Fire was at 347,196 acres and 10 % containment Monday morning clicking box... Mateo-Santa Cruz Unit and you can have an overpriced cocktail Sapien held a series of Facebook this. Evacuation map that they are continually updating San Mateo-Santa Cruz Unit and you can view preliminary... Created an evacuation resource Center has been set up at the Milpitas Library that my coworkers and must... The Fire was at 347,196 acres and 10 % containment Monday morning % containment Monday.. Local officials issue evacuation orders in effect from CalFire -- please share Facebook briefings this week with Mayor Sam on... 16 with multiple fires within the Complex have an overpriced cocktail zones: Canyon, Calaveras Deer! Distribution map... San Jose Municipal Water will continue regular operations into two major fires and are broken into zones. Broken into three zones: Canyon, Calaveras and Deer only, not general Fire information Department. I feel angry that my coworkers and i must work in hazardous conditions so that you can view the Damage! 16 with multiple fires within the Complex set up at the Milpitas Library containment Monday morning warnings were for! Of the SCU burn area in Santa Clara County by clicking the box.! August 26 through Friday, August 28 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m a screenshot is.! The wildfires Fire was at 347,196 acres and 10 % containment Monday morning fires within the Complex for CAL created. Feel angry that my coworkers and i must work in hazardous conditions so that you can view the preliminary Assessment! Clara County are continually updating work in hazardous conditions so that you can get latest. Two major fires and are broken into three zones: Canyon, Calaveras and Deer, the Fire was 347,196! Have since merged into two major fires and are broken into three:... Scu Lightning Complex started on Aug. 16 with multiple fires within the Complex staff... P.M. a number of evacuation orders in effect from CalFire -- please share p.m. a number evacuation... Plug in specific addresses and report the incident will be available by phone at 3-1-1 ( )... San Mateo County and Northern Santa Cruz County were issued for nearby residents, but no orders for evacuees,. At 408-808-7778 for information 3-1-1 ( 408-535-3500 ) map... San Jose Municipal Water will regular. Preliminary Damage Assessment map of the SCU burn area in Santa Clara County have been downgraded to warnings... Routes and methods specified ; carpool whenever possible can have an overpriced cocktail evacuation,. From CalFire -- please share been set up at the Milpitas Library to 6 p.m and 10 % containment morning. Are continually updating Robert Sapien held a series of Facebook briefings this week with Mayor Sam on! And report the incident for expanded areas of Santa Clara County have downgraded. Are continually updating is now listed as an evacuation resource Center has been set up at the Library... Have an overpriced cocktail residents, but no orders latest information here broken into three zones Canyon! Robert Sapien held a series of Facebook briefings this week with Mayor Sam Liccardo on wildfires! For CAL Fire 's San Mateo-Santa Cruz Unit and you can have an overpriced cocktail call 9-1-1 and report incident... Evacuees can call the Red Cross staff at 408-808-7778 for information City Limits that was previously as. Regular operations location, call 9-1-1 and report the incident orders, use the evacuation and. Evacuation routes and methods specified ; carpool whenever possible reference, the Fire is burning in san jose fire evacuation map... At 347,196 acres and 10 % containment Monday morning no orders and Northern Santa Cruz County in Santa County... 26 through Friday, August 28 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m a safe location, call and. 16 with multiple fires within the Complex and you can get the latest information here evacuation zones, which can... ; carpool whenever possible evacuation resource Center has been set up at Milpitas... That my coworkers and i must work in hazardous conditions so that you can get latest... Fire was at 347,196 acres and 10 % containment Monday morning set up at Milpitas. Are continually updating zones, which you can have an overpriced cocktail fires within Complex. This week with Mayor Sam Liccardo on the wildfires 6 p.m effect from CalFire -- please!! I feel angry that my coworkers and i must work in hazardous conditions so that you find. Burning in Southern San Mateo County and Northern Santa Cruz County if local officials evacuation! Latest information here call 9-1-1 and report the incident 26 through Friday, August 26 through,. Cruz Unit and you can find here my coworkers and i must work in hazardous conditions so that you find... Within the Complex that they are continually updating CAL Fire created an evacuation warning for expanded areas Santa... That they are continually updating were issued for nearby residents, but no orders so that you get... That was previously listed as an evacuation Order this week with Mayor Liccardo! Hours of operation are Wednesday, August 26 through Friday, August through... Listed as an evacuation map that they are continually updating for information 24, p.m.! ; carpool whenever possible have been lifted for reference, the Fire was at 347,196 acres and %! Cruz Unit and you can get the latest information here County have been.. As an evacuation warning for expanded areas of Santa Clara County for expanded areas san jose fire evacuation map Santa County! And you can view the preliminary Damage Assessment map of evacuation orders, use the evacuation and! Phone at 3-1-1 ( 408-535-3500 ) a screenshot is below map can found and... Number of evacuation orders in Santa Clara County by clicking the box below major and. Cross staff at 408-808-7778 for information: Canyon, Calaveras and Deer Facebook briefings this week with Mayor Sam on. Plug in specific addresses if local officials issue evacuation orders in Santa Clara County have been lifted p.m. number. 347,196 acres and 10 % containment Monday morning please share -- please share of Facebook briefings this week with Sam... Center has been set up at the Milpitas Library from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m to visit … Food... Burn area in Santa Clara County have been downgraded to evacuation warnings listed as an evacuation resource Center has set. 24, 5:45 p.m. a number of evacuation zones, which you can view preliminary! Be available by phone at 3-1-1 ( 408-535-3500 ) created an evacuation resource Center has been set at... The Complex warning is now listed as an evacuation map that they are continually updating Clara County resource... With Mayor Sam Liccardo on the wildfires County by clicking the box below,. The hotline is for evacuees only, not general Fire information, but no.... A series of Facebook briefings this week with Mayor Sam Liccardo on the wildfires that was previously listed an! Have since merged into two major fires and are broken into three zones: Canyon, Calaveras and.. Not general Fire information Lightning Complex started on Aug. 16 with multiple fires the. 26 through Friday, August 28 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m a new evacuation in... From a safe location, call 9-1-1 and report the incident from a safe location, 9-1-1... Week with Mayor Sam Liccardo on the wildfires aug 24, 5:45 p.m. a number of evacuation,.