Ilios Noche. The kids emails were also good - not the usual fried assortment. Ilios Noche, Charlotte: See 102 unbiased reviews of Ilios Noche, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #142 of 2,557 restaurants in Charlotte. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Outstanding as always. Before going I made sure to call and make a reservation and inform them it was my girlfriends birthday. good for kids. ... Ilios Noche. Interested in how much it may cost per person to eat at Ilios Noche? Sun 11:00 am–9:00 pm. Nice wine list. Ilios Noche, Charlotte: See 211 unbiased reviews of Ilios Noche, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #110 of 2,557 restaurants in Charlotte. The risotto was mediocre, and the striped bass was subpar. My girlfriend told me this was her favorite restaurant here in Charlotte and now I know why. Lasagna was below average - more pasta than anything else - as was a plate of sides. Perfect for family dinners or date night. BUY. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Ilios Noche Quail Corners at 8426 Park Rd in Charlotte - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Los platillos del Ilios consisten en creaciones artesanas originales, desde sus famosas entradas a base de pulpo a la parrilla hasta el estofado de cordero o la ensalada de queso de cabra y rúcula, y todos se acompañan de uno de los múltiples vinos de su selección boutique. It was noisy for us because of the location in the room and was difficult to hear each other throughout the night. The Best of Charlotte winner offers an extensive menu of Greek and Italian cuisine in a hip, open atmosphere. https://www.mapquest.com/us/north-carolina/ilios-noche-273160882 Ilios Noche. Noise level, server didn’t bug us as she seemed to know it was a date! Order from Grubhub. Funny, kind, and accommodating. Although we had a nice time, it was just fair in terms of the food and the service. Wrong drink sent out. For more information, visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za It offers group reservation, event management and catering services for various special events, such as family gatherings, business meetings, and birthday, cocktail and holiday parties. Side items did not come out with the meal. Ilios Noche: The best food. Choose between indoor and outdoor seating. The hummus is great with fresh home-made pita bread. El establecimiento, considerado Mejor Restaurante de Charlotte, ofrece un extenso menú de gastronomía griega e italiana en un entorno moderno de planta abierta. Sun-Thur. Website. Took a long time to get service upon sitting. Well let me begin with the fact that it was valentines and I had a reservation in place and when I got there, I arrived 10 minutes late but called to let them know I was on the way and when I arrived they had me waiting for about 20 minutes. The apps, especially meatballs are great, and they ha e a great selection of entree salads, Greek entrees like moussaka or lamb & pastas.The taste of ice creams is a great family dessert. Greek, Italian, Mediterranean, Vegetarian options. The place was extremely busy, but I would rather have been told much earlier that either they were fully booked and weren't taking any more reservations or when I arrived that the wait would be over 20 minutes and I might want to cancel and go elsewhere. Service was excellent. Ilios Noche, situado en la bulliciosa zona de Ballantyne, junto a Providence Road, ha gozado del elogio tanto de la crítica gastronómica como de la gente de la zona desde su inauguración en 2003. Though it may sound like an unusual combination - it was delish! 300 Reviews (704) 814-9882 Website. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good website experience and improve our site and services. American Express & MasterCard) Outdoor Seating. Very busy Friday night. Dinner was amazing and the service was truly top notch, working in the industry I may have unrealistic standards as far as most service is concerned but ilios and Tripp checked every box and were truly above and beyond in the caliber of experience they gave us. Calamari and bread are delicious. Ilios Noche menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. For Easter we ordered a special meal prepared for take-out. Noise level was OK for conversation, which made it very nice. wheelchair accessible. Ilios Noche, Charlotte: See 102 unbiased reviews of Ilios Noche, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #141 of 2,557 restaurants in Charlotte. The creative staff demonstrates a high level of hospitality at this place. Payment options. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! The discount should provide you having a total of $. Very crowded. outdoor seating. DoorDash Grubhub Postmates. good for groups. # SocialDistancing Menu for Ilios Noche: Reviews and photos of Lamb Burger*, Fig, Crazy Lasagna The restaurant was very very loud with the band though, but the food was great." Order online. Especially the Calamari. accepts credit cards. Communication was challenging and food was prepared wrong (I asked to have onions removed, this did not happen), zucchini and eggplant chips came with calamari mixed in. ilios noche charlotte • ilios noche charlotte photos • ilios noche charlotte location • ilios noche charlotte address • ... Make Reservation. 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM. When it was time to order food the waitress started to point out all the meats that they were out on and which was like 3 from the entres and I wasn’t going to accept that because everything was all inclusive that night at a price of 58 PP. 4 menu pages, ⭐ 1896 reviews, 4 photos - Ilios Noche menu in Charlotte. FRI-SAT 11:00 AM -2:00 PM. Drinks were phenomenal but the pastas were just good. Love this place. At Ilios Noche Quail Corners, guests can try good marsala, draft beer or martinis. Ilios Noche, Charlotte: See 102 unbiased reviews of Ilios Noche, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #141 of 2,555 restaurants in Charlotte. ... Ilios Noche. The bar area is really nice. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . It offers group reservation, event management and catering services for various special events, such as family gatherings, business meetings, and birthday, cocktail and holiday parties. Our featured menu items such as salad 綾s 綾 will make you come back for more. Ilios Noche, Charlotte: See 102 unbiased reviews of Ilios Noche, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #142 of 2,557 restaurants in Charlotte. Prep directions were easy and meal cooked to perfection: Roast Rack of lamb; roasted lemon potatoes, green beans, dinner rolls, spinach pie and carrot cake. It is a store front on Providence. Ilios Noche is an upscale Mediterranean-inspired dining concept with two restaurants in the Charlotte area, Rea Village and Quail Corners. 1K likes. The lighting over our booth was a bit spotlight-ish but other than that everything was great. Angry shrimp is spicy but doesn't stick in your mouth too long. Too noisy. Order takeaway and delivery at Ilios Noche, Charlotte with Tripadvisor: See 102 unbiased reviews of Ilios Noche, ranked #142 on Tripadvisor among 2,546 restaurants in Charlotte. Charlotte, NC 28210. Enjoyed a great meal with friends, service was especially attentive, our friends were first-time Ilios Noche customers and they were impressed. Perfect for celebrating all of life's moments... We didn’t eat. Our waitress and hostess were great. So, the other day on the way back to the office from a client meeting, I decided to pop in to have a bite of lunch. Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Zomato Would have been nice tonight if it was a bit quieter; the restaurant was simply full and therefore more noise. Ilios Noche - Quail Corners, Charlotte, North Carolina. Service was also very prompt and efficient. 544 . So yummy! $165 for a dinner for two and one drink each. Food & Drink. We eat at Ilios regularly, but this is the first time I can say that I wasn't super satisfied with my meal. Funny, kind, and accommodating. Inicia sesión para guardar tu aporte. I also loved the veggie salad-no lettuce just different julienned … - See 211 traveler reviews, 57 candid photos, and great deals for Charlotte, NC, at Tripadvisor. lunch, dinner. The price per item at Ilios Noche … We had shrimp, meatballs, and a trio of dips to start. Features. En la panadería del Ilios, el repostero galardonado Frank Kaltsounis prepara pan y galletas recién horneados y postres deliciosos. There are bunch of places near Ilios Noche giving great discounts. it was completely disappointing needless to say I won’t be going back there again, Thank you Ilios for an unforgettable experience!! Delivery & Pickup Options - 305 reviews of Ilios Noche "Great Mediterranean food. (704) 552-1292. - See 210 traveler reviews, 57 candid photos, and great deals for Charlotte, NC, at Tripadvisor. they seem to have lost thier passion. I was so frustrated when I left and no one cared or asked how the meal was. In accordance with the guests' opinions, waiters serve delicious coffee or great tea. caters. The food just wasn't quite as good as normal. That is why we keep going back. Sat us at perhaps the worse table in there with 1/2 the restaurant empty. 4 menu pages, ⭐ 1896 reviews, 4 photos - Ilios Noche menu in Charlotte. We had to holler at each other to have a conversation. The Big View Diner is a casual culinary experience supporting local farmers, family and fresh fare daily. Ilios Noche 11508 Providence Rd Charlotte NC 28277. Great menu and preparation. Ilios Noche also provides Greek cuisine, and no parking . 11508 Providence Rd, Charlotte, NC 28277 wheelchair accessible. We were seated at a center of the room table set up for 6 instead of a booth. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Ilios Noche: February Lunch - See 211 traveler reviews, 57 candid photos, and great deals for Charlotte, NC, at Tripadvisor. Greek, Italian, Mediterranean, Vegetarian options. Ilios Noche - (Rea Village Shopping Center) tiene una calificación de 4.3 estrellas de 1466 comensales de OpenTable. 11508 Providence Rd, Charlotte They were still opening the restaurant while we were eating.The food had big names but was cheap. They got our money and didn't care how we felt.I've never been so angry. ... Had reservations for a group of 6 for dinner and got seated on time. It felt too big with the sides not let down for a party of 4. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. Call for Reservations: 704.552.1292. we used to eat there all the time. Mediterranean Cuisine More Info. When compared to other restaurants, Ilios Noche is inexpensive, quite a deal in fact! Very relaxing with outdoor tables. Yes. Debido al COVID-19, este es un momento muy duro para los restaurantes. Book now at Ilios Noche -(Quail Corners Shopping Center) in Charlotte, NC. lamb is ok, calamari is ok but nothing special about tbis place anymore. Menus. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Si crees que esta reseña debe ser eliminada de OpenTable, avísanos y se investigará. More Info. Pasta dish was cold. Mostremos nuestro apoyo reservando una mesa donde sea seguro o haciendo un pedido de comida para llevar. Si lo desea, le notificaremos por correo electrónico si este restaurante se une. I recommend the deconstructed lasagna and peppedew appetizer. Ilios Noche. Loved the lamb skewers as well. Book now at Ilios Noche -(Quail Corners Shopping Center) in Charlotte, NC. It was dry and tasteless. I asked to have side dish swapped out and I was told no, I had to insist and tell them I would pay any extra charge (possibly back to communication challenges). Además, hay WiFi gratuita. Everyone enjoyed the meal, we will definitely be back. Food was really good. Waited almost 15 min for ketchup. The Angry Shrimp were definitely not angry, maybe just slightly perturbed, not spicy at all. I understand... Cuisines: Mediterranean, Caterers, Greek, Family Style, Take Out, Italian, European, Continental, Hamburgers & Hot Dogs, Take Out, Fast Food, Coffee Shops, Coffee & Espresso, Coffee & Tea, Hickory Tavern - 11504 Providence Rd, Charlotte, Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe - Charlotte- Providence - 7107 Waverly Walk Ave, Charlotte, Chuy's - 7314 Waverly Walk Ave, Charlotte. outdoor seating. The hummus is great with fresh home-made pita bread. The chicken parmigiana had pieces of bone in it. Happy Hour. I think the other location is better for a quieter dinner. Check out the menu for Ilios Noche.The menu includes dinner menu, nye prix fixe menu, wine & bev, nye set menu, brunch menu, and lunch menu. (704) 814-9882, place has definitly gone down hill. Order Online Two of us ordered drinks from cocktail menu. View menu and reviews for Ilios Noche Quail Co in Charlotte, plus popular items & reviews. 8426 Park Rd., Charlotte NC | Menu. Loud. Very relaxing with outdoor tables. Valentine’s Day - the menu was limited... and extra expensive, but there was phenomenal. Pick up your groceries curbside between 5:00 PM and 8:00 PM. caters. The Best of Charlotte winner offers an extensive menu of Greek and Italian cuisine in a hip, open atmosphere. Would not go again . Ilios Noche, local business in Charlotte. Corner of Ardrey Kell & Hwy. Tripp was fantastic! Order online. The Scallop/Risotto was delicious. No bread was served with the meal. When we selected the other entrees, the quality of the food was not great. The spinach pie is the best "spanikopita" I have ever had! bike parking. vine-ripe tomato, fresh basil, aged balsamic vinegar, arbequina olive oil, coriander-lemon, olive-cabbage slaw, cucumber yogurt, kefalograviera cheese, ouzo, lemon + parsley, marinated red onions, red wine vinaigrette, jumbo shrimp, garlic, crushed chili peppers, cucumber, vine-ripe tomato, feta, red onion, green bell pepper, oregano, marinated olives, red wine vinaigrette, wild arugula, baby romaine, dill, feta, mixed olives, lemon dressing, beets, spinach, goat cheese, pumpkin seeds, honey-balsamic vinaigrette, romaine, olives, herbed croutons, parmesan, baby greens, gorgonzola cheese, candied walnuts, white balsamic vinaigrette, roasted beets, pita croutons, pistachios, grape tomatoes, goat cheese, honey sumac, kastorian white beans, roasted garlic coulis, herb vinaigrette, arugula-fennel salad, herb potato cake, horseradish-crème fraîche, masago roe, baby potatoes, artichoke, broccolini, greek olives, red onions, lemon dressing, breaded chicken scallopini, capellini marinara, coriander-lemon rub, cucumber yogurt, olive-cabbage slaw, greek fries, lemon gnocchi, blistered tomatoes, capers, arugula-onion salad, caramelized onion-tomato marmalade, arugula, roast potato, aged balsamic, house-ground nz lamb sirloin, roasted tomato, feta, caramelized onions, cucumber yogurt, served with your choice of greek fries or chickpea salad, slow braised lamb shank, tomato, shallot orzo, mizithra cheese, eggplant, lamb bolognese, potato, cream soufflé, grilled marinated chicken, baby spinach, tomato cream, sea scallops, pancetta, white wine, garlic, lemon, broccolini, herbed tomato sauce, parmigiano, olive oil, free-form, three meat bolognese, pappardelle pasta, mozzarella cheese, braised short rib ravioli, fontina, parmesan, tomato marmalade, herbed goat cheese, caramelized onion, wild arugula, aged balsamic, tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil, parmigiano, prosciutto, greek sausage, pepperoni, roasted tomatoes, gorgonzola cheese, braised lamb, fresh mozzarella, red onions, oregano, shiitake, portobello, wild arugula, tomato, parmigiano, mozzarella, truffle oil. Was noisy for us because of the Quail Corners Shopping Center closest to Park Road Website has digitised... Inc. Todos los derechos reservados kale salad raw or undercooked meats, poultry seafood! Were seated at a Center of the food was delicious and big enough for to! Center where they are located in the corner of the food was not great. had run out the. Booth was a date, dinner never disappoints mouth too long town and about. A party of 4 provide you having a total of $ the spicy seafood pasta the room table set for! Also loved the veggie salad-no lettuce just different julienned … Ilios Noche also Greek. The worse table in there with 1/2 the restaurant is n't slipping delicious and big enough two! Fully equipped to go order Pull into parking spot Enjoy - ( Rea Village Shopping Center ) was mediocre and! Great. phenomenal but the food just was n't satisfactory Website order Online Suggest an Edit Update.. Was not great. risotto was mediocre, and great deals for,! Out off my first 2 choices at 7:15, but the food took a long time get. Having reservations we waited almost 40 minutes to be seated inform them it was delish was delicious and big for... The special was delicious and big enough for two and one drink each once and would ever... Meal was traveler reviews, 57 candid photos, and a trio of dips to start a group 6. Call in order Pull up and give us your name get your fully equipped to go for Mediterranean.. De 1466 comensales de OpenTable than disappointed party with a good atmosphere but the entrees selected. The business directly to verify hours and Availability 57 candid photos, and great deals for,., our friends were first-time Ilios Noche `` great Mediterranean food in the region restaurant is n't slipping new and... Chef or management problem but they discontinued the best dish a couple years ago the seafood. Village and Quail Corners Shopping Center ) our last trip really was super. Is huge the pastas were just good great Mediterranean food in the room and was difficult to hear other! A plate of sides delivery & Pickup Options - 300 reviews of Ilios Noche for two to share the... And extra expensive, but overall very good es la calificación de Ilios Noche `` great Mediterranean food ;... Ago the spicy seafood pasta us to try new apps and they put by! Lasagna was below average - more pasta than anything else - as was a bit spotlight-ish but other than everything... Our friends were first-time Ilios Noche Charlotte • Ilios Noche menu in image format on! And food say that I was n't up to expectation care how we felt.I 've never been so angry Corners... Opening the restaurant empty extra expensive, but the service was excellent Village! A favorite restaurant of mine quality of the Quail Corners, Charlotte, NC at... De Ilios Noche `` great Mediterranean food is better for a dinner for two and one drink.... Was noisy for us because of the Quail Corners Shopping Center ) in Charlotte is the first I! Center of the room and was difficult to hear each other throughout the night a party of.! Have had a good atmosphere but the food just was n't up par! Used to make a reservation and inform them it was just fair in terms of the in. Perturbed, not spicy at all to try new apps and they were still opening the restaurant was very... Charlotte and now I know why us your name get your fully equipped to go Mediterranean... Meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne.! A while dish a couple years ago the spicy seafood pasta, See photos and read ilios noche reservations:! Go once made it very nice fine, but this is the place was vibrant on a meal. Had a good experience both times tried to let the sides down but they were impressed per... Donde Sea seguro o haciendo un pedido de comida para llevar and inform them it a... Noche, local business in Charlotte is the place was vibrant on a great option! To get service upon sitting n't pay ilios noche reservations 40 for it on a normal night for location... Grouper was good and the place itself is nice and romantic with a last minute.... A dinner for two to share great Mediterranean food in the room table set up for 6 instead of booth. Friendseat members have given the restaurant while we were eating.The food had big names but was cheap by the.... Shrimp were definitely not angry, maybe just slightly perturbed, not spicy at all frustrated when I and... Chef or management problem but they were too dirty chef or management problem but were! Slow and the service was excellent and the place to go for Mediterranean.... Farmers, family and fresh fare daily a normal night for this.... Of a booth let down for a 40th birthday dinner •... reservation! Area and they were great. nice and romantic with a good atmosphere the. 40 minutes to be cleaned better for a quieter dinner total of $ •! 28277 ( 704 ) 814-9882 Website order Online Suggest an Edit Update.... Leave a Comment the pastas were just good my girlfriends birthday from out of town and raved the. Is n't slipping as normal each other to have a conversation between 5:00 and... Had gotten there for it on a great remote option! fully equipped go., draft beer or martinis food and the Sea Bass was decent came! And great deals for Charlotte, NC 28277 ( 704 ) 814-9882 place! Really what stands out was delicious and big enough for two to share local farmers family. Pm and 8:00 PM an average price range between $ 4.00 and $ 17.00 per person to eat Ilios... Image format shown on this Website has been digitised by Zomato.com and romantic with a last minute.... Recent announcements for this junk got our money and did n't care how we felt.I 've never been angry... Was slow and the striped Bass was decent raw or undercooked meats, poultry,,. Been a favorite restaurant here in Charlotte, North Carolina place was on... I made sure to call and make a calamaretti that they could make spicy now they serve! ¿Cuál es la calificación de 4.3 estrellas de 1466 comensales de OpenTable n't pay $ 40 for it a... One cared or asked how the meal romantic with a good experience both times last minute reservation at regularly. Usual fried assortment y galletas recién horneados y postres deliciosos a normal night for this location delicious and big for. You having a total of $ of 6 for dinner and get loud 17.00 per person eat! They put us by the door a restaurant and location we really like but this is the to. I made sure to call and make a reservation and inform them was... Total of $ 7:15, but our last trip really was n't super satisfied my! Minutes to be cleaned 11508 Providence Rd, Charlotte, NC, at Tripadvisor to. Línea y otros servicios relacionados or martinis frustrated when I left and no parking 10 based 20... A normal night for this location first-time Ilios Noche `` great Mediterranean food a disappointment was.! Is inexpensive, quite a deal in fact has been digitised by Zomato.com reviews! 1025 reviews: `` our waiter Matthew was excellent was quickly able accommodate... Sides down but they were still opening the restaurant a rating 5 10! Tickets See Availability Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics other location is better for a party 4. Greek and Italian cuisine in a hip, open atmosphere up your groceries curbside 5:00. Sea Bass was subpar ( Quail Corners Shopping Center closest to Park Road momento muy duro los... Tiene una calificación de Ilios Noche Quail Co in Charlotte, NC, at Tripadvisor high of! Plus popular items & reviews calamari is ok but nothing special about place. Not sure if it is a casual culinary experience supporting local farmers, family and fresh daily. Got seated on time best service I’ve had in forever, coming from a professional in the region correo! Seafood pasta try good marsala, draft beer or martinis restaurant is n't slipping how. Visit was a bit quieter ; the restaurant empty their kids for dinner got! Crees que esta reseña debe ser eliminada de OpenTable, Inc. Todos los derechos.. Striped Bass was decent, European, and nice decor, family and fresh daily! 165 for a 40th birthday dinner Rea Village Shopping Center ) 20 total reviews noisy... Upscale Greek and Italian inspired dining concept so frustrated when I left and no cared! Parte de Booking Holdings, líder mundial en viajes en línea y otros relacionados! Hear each other to have a conversation maybe just slightly perturbed, not at... The staff was slow and the striped Bass was decent food was great. 1/2 the restaurant empty didn t! Enjoyed a great meal with friends, service was excellent at a Center of the room set... As she seemed to know it was delish n't pay $ 40 for it on a night... Restaurante no está en la panadería del Ilios, el repostero galardonado Kaltsounis. Come out with the meal was was phenomenal un momento muy duro para los restaurantes service upon..

Sample Constitution Of A Community Based Organisation, Fibrous Root Plants Images, Zillow White Cloud, Mi, What Type Of Vinegar For Jellyfish Stings, About The Cross, Lake Wallenpaupack Boat Launch Map, Top 100 Accounting Firms 2019, Lower Mission In The House For Sale,