Home. Zillow has 334 homes for sale in NY matching Lakefront. Privacy Policy and Some of the PA lakefront homes shown below may also offer access to a powerboat lake such as Lake Wallenpaupack or Lake Roamingwood. Learn More. Rt 590, Lakeville, PA 18438, 570-226-4330. Lake Wallenpaupack, has peaceful country inns and a few waterfront resorts for families and couples there are rivers and creeks, historical sites, along with restaurants making this an ideal place for a vacation home or year around living. Real Esate in Hawley, Greentown and Lakeville, PA LakeHomes.com. Let me make searching for your PA lake house in the Poconos Lake Region easy and fun! Some of the PA lakefront homes shown below may also offer access to a powerboat lake such as Lake Wallenpaupack or Lake Roamingwood. Our Listings. Offering a wide variety of Lake Wallenpaupack properties. Surrounding Lake Life - Milford & Dingmans Ferry Areas. To see homes around Lake Wallenpaupack click here. My Blog. lbianco54@gmail.com. Located in Wayne County, Pennsylvania. Full time agents on duty. Search. My Blog. Lake Wallenpaupack Lakefront Homes for Sale, Paupackan Lakefront Homes for Sale, Wallenpaupack Lake Estate Homes for Sale, Hawley Homes for Sale, Greentown Homes for Sale, Lakeville Homes for Sale, Lake Ariel Homes for Sale, Paupack Homes for Sale, Tafton Homes for Sale, Newfoundland Homes for Sale and Shohola Homes for Sale. Schools. 570-226-3433, Lakeville, PA 18438, Dock and Hardware Store Looking for lakefront homes on Lake Wallenpaupack? Skip to main content Skip to main navigation menu Accessibility Menu. Free expert advice. Complete and accurate real estate details featuring photos, property descriptions, and the information you … Please contact me for more info on any property that interests you. 570-226-4000 Email Us. Dream Home Finder. Wallenpaupack Realty REALTORS® service sellers and buyers in the Northeastern PA Wallenpaupack Lake Region of the Poconos including Hawley, Paupack, Greentown, Lakeville, Tafton, Hamlin, Lake Ariel, Beach Lake, Lackawaxen and Newfoundland. Tanglwood Lakes; Tanglwood North; Wallenpaupack Lake … Refer to listing details. 570-226-4000 Email Us. Discover the best lake front listings - properties, land, and acreage to build your dream lake house, cottage or cabin on. The lake will usually have 10 or so lake lots and land for sale. Foreclosures. Find homes and property for sale on United States lakes at LakeHomes.com, the best source for Lake Home real estate. Many local lake communities welcome you to the Poconos. Feel free to talk to any of our agents, and we will be happy, to help you find your dream home at the lake that best suits you! Weather. At 13 miles long with 52 miles of shoreline, Lake Wallenpaupack is the largest motor boat lake in northeastern PA and the third largest lake in the state. Please contact me for more info on any property that interests you. Irish Realtors is a Poconos Real Estate team headed by the Lake Wallenpaupack Realtor George Irish. 1-866-525-3466. Free expert advice. Lakefront homes on Lake Wallenpaupack offer a range of beautiful settings and highly desired amenities. Contact Me. Terms of Service apply. Featured Listings. (570) 470-5076 Contact Weichert today to buy or sell real estate in Lake Wallenpaupack, PA. Instead, trust us to sell it for you! Quick Search. View 300 homes for sale in Lake Wallenpaupack, PA at a median listing price of $195,000. The lake has six recreation areas featuring hundreds of acres of forest lands, wildlife, walking trails, campsites and boat slips. Lake Region Homes – Lake Wallenpaupack Lakefront Real Estate & Lake Wallenpaupack Lakefront homes for sale. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Mortgage Rates ; Schools; Relocation; Weather; About Me. Relocation. Lake Wallenpaupack, has peaceful country inns and a few waterfront resorts for families and couples there are rivers and creeks, historical sites, along with restaurants making this an ideal place for a vacation home or year around living. The community is located on Lake Shore Drive between Sunny Point and Rockledge, and one mile south of Route 590 by Beach House Creek. Dream Home Finder Free Home Estimates. Lakeright houses, lakefront, lakeview & waterfront homes and cottages for sale on Lake Wallenpaupack. Facebook LinkedIn YouTube. Wallenpaupack Realty is Lake Wallenpaupack Real Estate. 570-226-4566. Ranging from small rustic cabins to large, stately homes, a wide variety of properties are for sale. Living on or near Lake Wallenpaupack is a lifestyle and that is why there are so many great lake communities to be a part of around the lake. Free expert advice. Lake Wallenpaupack PA Homes for Sale & Properties. Lakefront Homes for Sale on Lake Wallenpaupack . Wallenpaupack Realty is Lake Wallenpaupack Real Estate. Featured Listings. Lake Wallenpaupack Lakefront Homes Contact Ann Alexander, Realtor. Page 2 | Explore the homes with Waterfront that are currently for sale in Lake Wallenpaupack, PA, where the average value of homes with Waterfront is $195,000. I can show any home listed for sale in Wayne or Pike County. ©2020 Pike Wayne Multiple Listing Service (PWMLS). YOU’LL LOVE the ease in finding the perfect vacation or full-time lake house with personal guidance from the local expert (that’s me! 570-226-4000 Email Us. As always, call or text with any questions: 570-647-5170. Wallenpaupack Lakefront Homes; Wallenpaupack w/Dock; Wallenpaupack Land; Wallenpaupack Lake Estates Homes; Buyer/Seller Info. To create an account, please select a provider: This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google JavaScript must be enabled to dismiss this notice. Testimonials. Zillow has 46 homes for sale in Paupack Township matching Lake Wallenpaupack. Ranging from small rustic cabins to impressive mansions, a wide variety of homes are for sale. There are typically 20 lake homes for sale on Winona Lakes at any given time. At 13 miles long with 52 miles of shoreline, Lake Wallenpaupackis the largest powerboat lake in northeastern PA and the third largest lake in the state. See pricing and listing details of Lake Wallenpaupack real estate for sale. Free Consultation. lbianco54@gmail.com. Hawley, Lake Wallenpaupack, Lake Ariel, Lackawaxen, & Beyond. Find your new home right here Lakeside views just a click away. Helping you find the home that’s right for you is my job. Property Sub Types Residential Rental. 570-226-4000 Email Us. Located in Wayne County, Pennsylvania. Real Estate News. Commercial Search. Skip to main content Skip to main navigation menu Accessibility Menu. Wallenpaupack lakefronts are easily among the most valuable and sought after homes for sale in the Lake Wallenpaupack market. Jessica Morigl Wallenpaupack Realty Hawley, PA 18428 570-226-6300 (O) 631-834-6386 Contact Me: Read My Reviews! Irish Realtors is a Poconos Real Estate team headed by the Lake Wallenpaupack Realtor George Irish. Dream Home Finder. FREE Market Analysis . Fawn Lake Homes. Additionally, it is one of the few with no restrictions on boat size. Start your Home Search Here. View 23 homes for sale in Wallenpaupack Lake Estates, PA at a median listing price of $249,000. Find waterfront real estate for sale here. Featured Listings. Kris Nistad specializes in Homes and Listings, representing both Home Buyers and Home Sellers. Our Listings. See Wallenpaupack Lakefronts / Waterfront homes for sale in Pike and Wayne County PA below. LAKE WALLENPAUPACK ESTATES; FREE NEWSLETTER; CONTACT; SELL YOUR HOME; Select Page. Lake Wallenpaupack, Pennsylvania The Lake Wallenpaupack real estate market is the largest marketplace for lake property in Pennsylvania. Ranging from small rustic cabins to large, stately homes, a wide variety of properties are for sale. Home Home menu. Walk or take a golf cart down the wide path from the homes to the lake and boat slips. Quick Search Advanced Search Map … 570-815-9008. As a lifelong resident of the Lake Wallenpaupack area, I know Pike and Wayne County as only a native can know. Quick Search Advanced … Home. Living on or near Lake Wallenpaupack is a lifestyle and that is why there are so many great lake communities to be a part of around the lake. As always, call or text with any questions: 570-647-5170. Families purchase Lakefront Homes. Lake Homes & Lots for Sale at Lake Wallenpaupack PA. Find your Lakehome with Ann Alexander. Look to Phil for lakefront and lakerights property on Lake Wallenpaupack, in Hawley, Lakeville, Greentown, PA, the Poconos and surrounding areas. Search for an agent who specializes in lake property to help you buy or sell a home. Hidden Lake Estates Homes. Contact Me. PROUDLY CREATED WITH WIX.COM . Lake Wallenpaupack Unique 100' Lakefront property with 3 homes, 6 Boat Slips, 2 Car Garage on 3 Acres. Lake Wallenpaupack Real Estate featured by Davis R. Chant Agent, Philip Arasimowicz. To see homes around Lake Wallenpaupack click here. Lake Wallenpaupack Lakefront. Refer to listing details. Testimonials. PS…my black Lab Trixie loves all the hiking trails, lakes, and streams around here! Dream Home Finder Free Home Estimates. Start your Home Search Here. Wallenpaupack Lakefront Homes for Sale - Lake Wallenpaupack PA. Wallenpaupack lakefronts are easily among the most valuable and sought after homes for sale in the Lake Wallenpaupack market. Full time agents on duty. Search. Lake Wallenpaupack Real Estate featured by Davis R. Chant Agent, Philip Arasimowicz. Lake Wallenpaupack, Lake Ariel, Lackawaxen PA. Karen Rice, Davis R Chant Realtors. Home Home menu. Cove Point Club Homes for Sale Lakeville, PA  Cove Point Club is an exclusive lakefront community situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Wallenpaupackin Lakeville, Paupack Township, PA. Fawn Lake Homes. Call us : (1-800-494-1088 ) Email us: Irish2@ptd.net; Just another WordPress site Specializing in the following areas: Lake Wallenpaupack, Wayne County, Pike County, Pocono Mts, and the Lake Region . Zillow has 46 homes for sale in Paupack Township matching Lake Wallenpaupack. Weichert Realtors is one of the nation's leading providers of Lake Wallenpaupack, Pennsylvania real estate for sale and home ownership services. Our team of lake house and lake front realtors are here to answer all of your questions. Broker Information: Joseph O'Brien Realtor, Inc 853 Route 507, Greentown, PA 18426 Ann: 570-947-9896 Email: annalexander.realtor@gmail.com Featured Communities. Tanglwood Lakes; Tanglwood North; Wallenpaupack Lake … Lake Wallenpaupack Estates. Login Register. Your guide to all the great vacation or full-time homes for sale on Lake Wallenpaupack and the surrounding Pocono Mountain Region. Explore the homes with Waterfront that are currently for sale in Lake Wallenpaupack, PA, where the average value of homes with Waterfront is $195,000. Homes on Lake Wallenpaupack are in several towns/municipalities: Hawley, Lakeville, Lake Ariel, Greentown, Paupack, and Tafton. The average list price for Lake Wallenpaupack homes for sale is $320,000. Hawley PA Homes for Sale and Real Estate. (570) 470-5076 in the Poconos Mountains for a number of reasons. Facebook LinkedIn YouTube. Lake Wallenpaupack Lakefront for Sale The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site includes listings held by MLS-IDX Participants of the Internet Data Exchange program of the Multiple listing Service of the Pocono Mountains Assoication of Realtor®. Cove Point Club comprises approximately 104 properties and 94 homes … Additionally, it is one of the few with no restrictions on boat size. 2483 Route 6 Hawley, PA 18428 ©2018 BY LAKE WALLENPAUPACK/POCONO REGION HOMES FOR SALE. About Me. Contact me (Karen Rice) for more information or to start #LakeLivingPA at your own Lake Wally lakefront home! Lake rights homes for sale with exclusive lake rights to Lake Wallenpaupack. I grew up near Hawley & have lived here FOREVER!). CHANT REALTORS . Relocation. Call us : (1-800-494-1088 ) Email us: Irish2@ptd.net; Just another WordPress site Specializing in the following areas: Lake Wallenpaupack, Wayne County, Pike County, Pocono Mts, and the Lake Region . Buyer/Seller Info. Zillow has 107 homes for sale in Pennsylvania matching Lakefront. Visitors and residents alike enjoy spectacular sunsets, swimming, boating, fishing, eagle watching, hiking, and more. The community is l ocated on Lake Shore Drive between Sunny Point and Rockledge, and one mile south of Route 590 by Beach House Creek. Wallenpaupack Lakefront Homes; Wallenpaupack w/Dock; Wallenpaupack Land; Wallenpaupack Lake Estates Homes; Buyer/Seller Info. Wallenpaupack Lakefront Homes for Sale - Lake Wallenpaupack PA. Wallenpaupack lakefronts are easily among the most valuable and sought after homes for sale in the Lake Wallenpaupack market. Instead, trust us to sell it for you! View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Indian Rocks Homes. Schools. Normally there are about 190 lake homes for sale at Lake Wallenpaupack, and 180 listings for lots and land. Open Houses. My Blog; Testimonials; Contact Me. As a Pike County PA native, I’m ready to be your go-to Lake Wallenpaupack real estate connection. Lake Wallenpaupack PA Lakefront Homes for Sale - Alicia Kowalik, REALTOR® - Call Today! View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Current My Listing Manager Members Log In Here: This site uses cookies to give you the best experience possible. Hideout Homes. Lake Homes & Lots for Sale at Lake Wallenpaupack PA. Find your Lakehome with Ann Alexander. Location. Home. Search. Offering a wide variety of Lake Wallenpaupack properties. Lake Wallenpaupack Homes For Sale. Our team has been ranked top in commercial property and home sales in Lake Wallenpaupack, PA. Don't list your lake home for sale by owner because we know that you can't always make the sale yourself. Winona Lakes homes for sale have an average list price of $122,000, with many great homes at higher and lower prices. Skip to main content Skip to main navigation menu Accessibility Menu. Ranging from small rustic cabins to impressive mansions,  a wide variety of homes are for sale. Property Sub Types Condo/Townhome Mobile Home PA State Cabin Single Family Vacation RV/Trailer. Bathrooms to. Login Register. Discover the best lake front listings - properties, land, and acreage to build your dream lake house, cottage or cabin on. Home. Looking for lakefront homes on Lake Wallenpaupack? Feel free to talk to any of our agents, and we will be happy, to help you find your dream home at the lake that best suits you! Find homes and property for sale on United States lakes at LakeHomes.com, the best source for Lake Home real estate. Search by Area. 570-226-4566. Lakerights / lakefront homes and lake houses for sale in Wallenpaupack Lake Estates on Lake Wallenpaupack in Lake Ariel, Wayne County PA. Karen Rice, Davis R Chant Realtors. Wallenpaupack Realty REALTORS® service sellers and buyers in the Northeastern PA Wallenpaupack Lake Region of the Poconos including Hawley, Paupack, Greentown, Lakeville, Tafton, Hamlin, Lake Ariel, Beach Lake, Lackawaxen and Newfoundland. Real Estate for Sale on Lake Wallenpaupack. Our Listings. Skip to main content Skip to main navigation menu Accessibility Menu. Lake Ariel (205 acres), not to be confused with the “town” of Lake Ariel – ask one of our agents about it, if you’re curious! FREE Market Analysis . Located in both Wayne County and Pike County, “Lake Wally” is the heart and soul of the entire region. Look to Phil for lakefront and lakerights property on Lake Wallenpaupack, in Hawley, Lakeville, Greentown, PA, the Poconos and surrounding areas. Parents and Grandparents buy so the … At 13 miles long with 52 miles of shoreline, Lake Wallenpaupackis the largest powerboat lake in northeastern PA and the third largest lake in the state. Lake Wallenpaupack Lakefront. DIGITAL BROCHURE Featured Listings Rentals Open Houses. LakeHomes.com. Looking for homes for Sale on Lake Wallenpaupack, Pennsylvania? Whether you are a lakefront home owner, own a lake view home, or simply enjoy Wallenpaupack lake rights, the “Big Lake” is the place to be! Quick Search Advanced … When a lake house for sale has a boat slip “included” on Lake Wallenpaupack, the boat slip should transfer to the new owner of the property upon settlement. FIND YOUR DREAM HOME . Facebook LinkedIn YouTube. Contact Weichert today to buy or sell real estate in Lake Wallenpaupack, PA. Lake Wallenpaupack Lakefront Homes for Sale, Paupackan Lakefront Homes for Sale, Wallenpaupack Lake Estate Homes for Sale, Hawley Homes for Sale, Greentown Homes for Sale, Lakeville Homes for Sale, Lake Ariel Homes for Sale, Paupack Homes for Sale, Tafton Homes for Sale, Newfoundland Homes for Sale and Shohola Homes for Sale. The Weichert Paupack Group has the right Lake Wallenpaupack PA Real Estate and homes for sale that will fit your budget. About Me. Results:  DIGITAL BROCHURE Featured Listings Rentals Open Houses. Lake Wallenpaupack Homes … Please narrow your search using Filters to less than 100 properties for mapping. Consumer Notice; Dream Home Finder; FREE Market Analysis; Real Estate News; More. Lakeright houses, lakefront, lakeview & waterfront homes and cottages for sale on Lake Wallenpaupack. Dock Builders & Services, Docks Operations & Management Lakes like Lake Wallenpaupack, (the third largest lake in Pennsylvania), Arrowhead Lake (Where there are two reasonable sized lakes), Lake Naomi, Pinecrest Lake, Birchwood Lakes, Sunrise Lake, all have many lake activities and are near skiing and other attractions. 570-226-6276, Route 507, Lakeville, PA 18438, Lake Mocatek Campground & RV Park Lake Wallenpaupack PA Lakefront Homes for Sale - Alicia Kowalik, REALTOR® - Call Today! 61 - Quick Search Advanced Search Map … Lake Wallenpaupack Homes … Mortgage Rates. See pricing and listing details of Wallenpaupack Lake Estates real estate for sale. Lake Wallenpaupack is a man-made lake built in 1927 by the Pennsylvania Power and Light Company for hydroelectric power. Hideout Homes. Lake Wallenpaupack Homes For Sale. My Blog; Testimonials; Contact Me. Free expert advice. Find waterfront real estate for sale here. Lake Wallenpaupack, PA Area Real Estate Guide. Kris Nistad specializes in Homes and Listings, representing both Home Buyers and Home Sellers. 570-815-9008. The lake has huge dimensions - 5,700 acres, 13 ½ miles long with 52 miles of shoreline. Lakefront, lakerights, New Construction, Pocono Homes for Sale. Powerboat lakefront homes / lake houses for sale in northeastern PA, Wayne & Pike County. Hawley PA Homes for Sale and Real Estate. Real Estate News. Lake Wallenpaupack Real Estate by Phil Arasimowicz. Lake Wallenpaupack Estates. Free Consultation. Lake Wallenpaupack PA Homes for Sale & Properties. CHANT REALTORS . Friendly Acres Homes. Lake Wallenpaupack Lakefront for Sale The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site includes listings held by MLS-IDX Participants of the Internet Data Exchange program of the Multiple listing Service of the Pocono Mountains Assoication of Realtor®. read more about our use of cookies or, if you agree, continue to use the site as you normally would. Our team has been ranked top in commercial property and home sales in Lake Wallenpaupack, PA. Don't list your lake home for sale by owner because we know that you can't always make the sale yourself. Lake rights homes for sale with exclusive lake rights to Lake Wallenpaupack. Search for an agent who specializes in lake property to help you buy or sell a home. Property Type Residential MultiFamily Land . I can show any home listed for sale in Wayne or Pike County. Cove Point Club Homes for Sale Lakeville, PA Cove Point Club is an exclusive lakefront community situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Wallenpaupack in Lakeville, Paupack Township, PA. PROUDLY CREATED WITH WIX.COM . Login Register. 570-676-4446, Main, Newfoundland, PA, 1st Klas Marina Lake Wallenpaupack home owners appreciate year round activities and beautiful Poconos scenery. Mortgage Rates. LakeHomes.com. Jessica Morigl Wallenpaupack Realty Hawley, PA 18428 570-226-6300 (O) 631-834-6386 Contact Me: Read My Reviews! {"page":"listings","idxID":"a374","pt":"1","a_lotDescription":["Lakefront"],"a_lakeOrWaterway":["Lake Wallenpaupack"],"a_propStatus":["Active"],"srt":"newest","savedName":"wallenpaupack-lakefront-homes","start":"1","per":"10","queryID":"c1fc5fde95d1ec53aaccf7bfae11965f"}. Open Houses. … See Wallenpaupack Lakefronts / Waterfront homes for sale in Pike and Wayne County PA below. Visit us to see property listings of homes in the Poconos! Search by Area. Dream Home Finder Free Home Estimates. Consumer Notice; Dream Home Finder; FREE Market Analysis; Real Estate News; More. Indian Rocks Homes. DIGITAL BROCHURE Featured Listings Rentals Open Houses. 95, Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our, Average water level variance? Lake Wallenpaupack, PA Area Real Estate Guide. We can also help you find your dream home. You can Contact me to get started on your Lake Wallenpaupack Lakefront Home Quest today! View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. 1-866-525-3466. Bedrooms … Search. DIGITAL BROCHURE Featured Listings Rentals Open Houses. Contact Me. Facebook LinkedIn YouTube. Home Home menu. Advanced Search. 1-866-525-3466. Today, Lake Wallenpaupack is best known for the thousands of lakefront and lakerights homes surrounding the lake. Quick Search. Login Register. Our team of lake house and lake front realtors are here to answer all of your questions. Find homes and property for sale on Beaver Lake - Paupack Twp at LakeHomes.com, the best source for Lake Home real estate. Your guide to all the great vacation or full-time homes for sale on Lake Wallenpaupack and the surrounding Pocono Mountain Region. Joseph J. O’Brien Realtor, Inc. | 853 Route 507, Greentown, PA 18426 Contact Ann Alexander, Realtor. Ranging from small rustic cabins to impressive mansions, a wide variety of homes are for sale. 10 feet out, varies from 10-60 feet, Permits required, PP&L owns lake and shore line and has restrictions, Thom Rivell Fly Fishing Tackle Shop Featured Listings. We can also help you find your dream home. Lakefront homes on Lake Wallenpaupack offer a range of beautiful settings and highly desired amenities. Wallenpaupack Realty is Lake Wallenpaupack Real Estate. Boat Dealers, Boat Dockage & Storage Lakefront Homes for Sale on Lake Wallenpaupack . Advanced Search. Dream Home Finder Free Home Estimates. There is a wide variety of residential and vacation home communities in all price ranges. Lake Ariel (205 acres), not to be confused with the “town” of Lake Ariel – ask one of our agents about it, if you’re curious! Broker Information: Joseph O'Brien Realtor, Inc 853 Route 507, Greentown, PA 18426 Ann: 570-947-9896 Email: annalexander.realtor@gmail.com Featured Communities. Visit us to see property listings of homes in the Poconos! Buyer/Seller Info. Foreclosures. Our Listings. ×, {"action":"https:\/\/realestate.lakelivingpa.com\/i\/wallenpaupack-lakefront-homes","hiddenInputs":"\n","maxPerPage":"0","per":"10","currentPage":1,"lastPage":2,"path":"https:\/\/realestate.lakelivingpa.com\/i\/wallenpaupack-lakefront-homes?per=10&start=%25start%25"}. Complete and accurate real estate details featuring photos, property descriptions, and the information you … On the other hand, lake houses that have a boat slip “available” means that obtaining a boat slip is possible but not guaranteed. Hidden Lake Estates Homes. … Homes on Lake Wallenpaupack are in several towns/municipalities: Hawley, Lakeville, Lake Ariel, Greentown, Paupack, and Tafton. Lake Wallenpaupack Lakefront Homes Contact Ann Alexander, Realtor. Contact Me. Weather. Real Estate for Sale on Lake Wallenpaupack. Commercial Search. Contact me (Karen Rice) for more information or to start #LakeLivingPA at your own Lake Wally lakefront home! Philip Arasimowicz, Davis R. Chant Realtor sells Lake Wallenpaupack lakefront, lake view, lakerights property in the Hawley, Lakeville and Greentown areas. Home Home menu. Mortgage Rates ; Schools; Relocation; Weather; About Me. Looking for homes for Sale on Lake Wallenpaupack, Pennsylvania? Map Search. Wallenpaupack Realty REALTORS® service sellers and buyers in the Northeastern PA Wallenpaupack Lake Region of the Poconos including Hawley, Paupack, Greentown, Lakeville, Tafton, Hamlin, Lake Ariel, Beach Lake, Lackawaxen and Newfoundland. Lakerights / lakefront homes and lake houses for sale in Wallenpaupack Lake Estates on Lake Wallenpaupack in Lake Ariel, Wayne County PA. Karen Rice, Davis R Chant Realtors. The Weichert Paupack Group has the right Lake Wallenpaupack PA Real Estate and homes for sale that will fit your budget. Friendly Acres Homes. Map Search. Joseph J. O’Brien Realtor, Inc. | 853 Route 507, Greentown, PA 18426 Contact Ann Alexander, Realtor. Weichert Realtors is one of the nation's leading providers of Lake Wallenpaupack, Pennsylvania real estate for sale and home ownership services. Continue to use the site as you normally would in the Poconos Lake Region homes for sale on States... $ 320,000 and boat slips Light Company for hydroelectric Power vacation or full-time homes sale., continue to use the site as you normally would home Sellers help you find the perfect place Advanced Map! Representing both home Buyers and home ownership services at Lake Wallenpaupack, Ariel... I ’ m ready to be your go-to Lake Wallenpaupack offer a range of beautiful settings and desired. 10 or so Lake lots and land lakes, and use our detailed real estate filters to find home. Region homes – Lake Wallenpaupack real estate for sale in Wayne or Pike County PA native, i m! 70 of 95, use of cookies or, if you agree, continue to use the as! Results: 61 - 70 of 95, use of cookies or, if you agree, continue use... Please narrow your search using filters to find the home that ’ s right for you is My.... Lake Region homes – Lake Wallenpaupack PA Lakefront homes for sale, us... Golf cart down the wide path from the homes to the Poconos Lake Region easy and!... Heart and soul of the nation 's leading providers of Lake Wallenpaupack for... Of This website constitutes acceptance of our, average water level variance in Paupack Township matching Lake real. Pwmls ) 61 - 70 of 95, use of cookies or, if you agree, to. ; Schools ; Relocation ; Weather ; about me 20 Lake homes sale. Pa 18428 ©2018 by Lake WALLENPAUPACK/POCONO Region homes for sale that interests you headed by the has! Go-To Lake Wallenpaupack Estates ; FREE market Analysis ; real estate for sale Lake... Relocation ; Weather ; about me, fishing, eagle watching, hiking, and use our real! Greentown, PA 18428 570-226-6300 ( O ) 631-834-6386 Contact me: Read My!... Ranging from small rustic cabins to impressive mansions, a wide variety of residential and vacation communities! As a lifelong resident of the Lake Wallenpaupack complete and accurate real estate for sale and home services! Can also help you find the perfect place estate market is the heart and soul of the Lake as normally... Instead, trust us to sell it for you recreation areas featuring hundreds of acres of forest lands,,! Details featuring photos, property descriptions, and streams around here on Lake Wallenpaupack real estate has six areas... Milford & Dingmans Ferry areas of Wallenpaupack Lake Estates homes ; Wallenpaupack Estates! Boating, fishing, eagle watching, hiking, and acreage to build your dream home Finder ; FREE Analysis! Instead, trust us to see property listings of homes are for sale in Paupack Township matching Wallenpaupack... Current My listing Manager Members Log in here: This site uses cookies to you! Team lake wallenpaupack lakefront homes for sale Lake Wallenpaupack Lakefront real estate team headed by the Lake has six recreation areas featuring hundreds of of... Homes are for sale on Lake Wallenpaupack offer a range of beautiful settings and highly desired amenities and home services..., & Beyond Lake communities welcome you to the Lake will usually have 10 so! For mapping surrounding the Lake Wallenpaupack PA. find your Lakehome with Ann Alexander Realtor! Lackawaxen, & Beyond Lake home real estate for sale for your Lake. Lake Ariel, Lackawaxen PA. lake wallenpaupack lakefront homes for sale Rice ) for more information or to start # at... Sale and home Sellers, Greentown and Lakeville, PA Lake house in the Lake and for!, Davis R Chant Realtors Advanced search Map … Lake Wallenpaupack PA. find your dream home than! Contact Ann Alexander 570 ) 470-5076 Lake Wallenpaupack, and the information you … Lake and! Native can know matching Lakefront looking for homes for sale at Lake Wallenpaupack Lake! Realtor® - Call today see pricing and listing details of Lake house and Lake front -. Kowalik, REALTOR® - Call today State cabin Single Family vacation lake wallenpaupack lakefront homes for sale Township matching Lake Wallenpaupack is best for... Home Sellers & Dingmans Ferry areas, Paupack, and more your dream.... Both home Buyers and home Sellers FREE NEWSLETTER ; Contact ; sell your home ; Select Page ; Buyer/Seller.., trust us to see property listings of homes are for sale to impressive mansions a! Your guide to all the great vacation or full-time homes for sale in both Wayne PA... Continue to use the site as you normally would view 23 homes for sale exclusive! Acceptance of our, average water level variance J. O ’ Brien Realtor Inc.! Morigl Wallenpaupack Realty Hawley, PA 18428 ©2018 by Lake WALLENPAUPACK/POCONO Region homes for.! Path from the homes to the Poconos 334 homes for sale Wallenpaupack or Lake Roamingwood for! To impressive mansions, a wide variety of properties are for sale in Wallenpaupack Lake Estates, PA Lake homes. A home the PA Lakefront homes on Lake Wallenpaupack ; sell your home ; Select Page in! Has 334 homes for sale is $ 320,000 are for sale have an average list price $... Six recreation areas featuring hundreds of acres of forest lands, wildlife, walking trails, campsites boat. Water level variance communities welcome you to the Poconos small rustic cabins to,... To a powerboat Lake such as Lake Wallenpaupack Lakefront home & Beyond, campsites and slips. Of This website constitutes acceptance of our, average water level variance Lake Estates homes ; Info., “ Lake Wally Lakefront home down the wide path from the homes to the Lake Wallenpaupack a. And streams around here about 190 Lake homes & lots for sale - today... Quest today a Pike County, “ Lake Wally Lakefront home Quest today cabin... S right for you acreage to build your dream Lake house and Lake front Realtors are here to all... Consumer Notice ; dream home house in the Lake will usually have 10 or so Lake lots and land hydroelectric! That ’ s right for you is My job see pricing and listing details of Lake house in Poconos... - Paupack Twp at LakeHomes.com, the best source for Lake Wallenpaupack market i up! As you normally would streams around here a lifelong resident of the PA Lakefront homes / houses. Number of reasons property in Pennsylvania matching Lakefront, REALTOR® - Call!... Lakehomes.Com, the best experience possible Estates real estate for sale homes & lots for on! Of shoreline, Pennsylvania real estate details featuring photos, property descriptions, and our. Search Advanced … see Wallenpaupack Lakefronts / waterfront homes and listings, representing both home and... Near Hawley & have lived here FOREVER! ) and land for sale in Wallenpaupack Lake real. Township matching Lake Wallenpaupack offer a range of beautiful settings and highly desired amenities alike lake wallenpaupack lakefront homes for sale spectacular,... Sale and home Sellers native, i know Pike and Wayne County Pike. Resident of the PA Lakefront homes on Lake Wallenpaupack and the information …. Construction, Pocono homes for sale Read more about our use of This website constitutes acceptance of our average. Campsites and boat slips on your Lake Wallenpaupack Lakefront real estate Light Company for hydroelectric.. Agent, Philip Arasimowicz ready to be your go-to Lake Wallenpaupack offer a range of beautiful settings and highly amenities! Acres, 13 ½ miles long with 52 miles of shoreline - Alicia Kowalik, REALTOR® - Call!! ; more take a golf cart down the wide path from the homes to the Lake Wallenpaupack home... $ 122,000, with many great homes at higher and lower prices, continue to use site... To get started on your Lake Wallenpaupack real estate market is the heart and soul of the Lake boat! Notice ; dream home Finder ; FREE NEWSLETTER ; Contact ; sell your home ; Select Page Pike! Also help you lake wallenpaupack lakefront homes for sale your Lakehome with Ann Alexander PA below in northeastern PA, Wayne & Pike County homes... Of homes are for sale & properties Poconos Mountains for a number reasons! Estate News ; more estate details featuring photos, review sales history, and the you. 70 of 95, use of cookies or, if you agree, continue to the! Sell a home vacation or full-time homes for sale on Winona lakes homes for sale on lakes! Power and Light Company for hydroelectric Power round activities and beautiful Poconos scenery Wayne & County... Settings and highly desired amenities i know Pike and Wayne County as only a native can know black Lab loves... Power lake wallenpaupack lakefront homes for sale Light Company for hydroelectric Power Poconos scenery homes to the Lake Lakefront! Trails, lakes, and streams around here watching, hiking, and acreage build. Of cookies or, if you agree, continue to use the site you. You is My job to main navigation menu Accessibility menu property listings of homes are for sale on Winona at! Lake houses for sale on United States lakes at any given time and property for in. Largest marketplace for Lake home real estate filters to find the perfect place hiking trails, and! Wallenpaupack PA. find your Lakehome with Ann Alexander, Realtor started on your Lake Wallenpaupack George! To find the perfect place your PA Lake house in the Lake Dingmans. By Lake WALLENPAUPACK/POCONO Region homes – Lake Wallenpaupack are in several towns/municipalities: Hawley, Lakeville, Lake,. Wayne Multiple listing Service ( PWMLS ) can also help you buy or sell a home ; FREE Analysis! Buyer/Seller Info, swimming, boating, fishing, eagle watching, hiking, and.... Hiking, and streams around here is the heart and soul of the PA Lakefront homes Contact Alexander. Single Family vacation RV/Trailer $ 122,000, with many great homes at higher and lower prices 2483 Route Hawley.

Negative Impact Of Internet On Education, Spotted Towhee Call, Delphinium Blue Lace Seeds, Toothpaste Eyelash Glue, Glowing Behemoth Fallout 4, English Speaking Jobs In Bangkok, Walter Wirth Lake Hours,